Nyu Media announced today that its 2D vertical shooter, WOLFLAME, has been launched on Steam for Windows and Linux PCs (price at $5.99). WOLFLAME is inspired by classic vertical shooters like Raiden, Raptor, and Twin Cobra.
As the press release reads, in this latest installment of the popular ASTRO SAGA series of shooting games, you pilot an experimental Plinius class corvette, the “Siebold”, in desperate resistance against an alien invasion of your planet Sig Fildonia.
Here are the game’s key features:
- 10 stages of vertical shooting action!
- ASTRO PORT’s signature giant bosses!
- 4 difficulty levels from Easy to Insane!
- Forward shot, plasma bombs, triple threat attack satellites!
- Alien fighter drones, multi-legged tanks, transforming bosses, oh my!
- TATE mode support!
- 36 achievements to conquer!
- Online leaderboards to dominate!
- Steam trading cards to collect!
- Outstanding value: only $5.99!