The Unofficial Patch Project team has released a brand new patch for Fallout 4. In case you weren’t aware of, the Unofficial Fallout 4 patch is a comprehensive bugfixing mod that aims to eventually fix every bug with Fallout 4 not officially resolved by the developers.
According to its description, the Unofficial Fallout 4 patch comes with hundreds of gameplay, quest, NPC, object, item, text and placement fixes, and is designed to be compatible with as many other mods as possible.
The latest version of the unofficial patch removes the Guard Gutsy voice fix after it was determined that the robots are invisible for anyone who begins a new game and visits General Atomics Galleria with the fix in place, packs numerous Quest and Papyrus fixes, displays the left Voltaic Frame shoulder correctly on a Robobrain, and fixes various bugs and issues with Items and Locations.
Do note that this unofficial patch requires Fallout 4 patch 1.10.111 or greater, otherwise it won’t work. Those interested can download it from here, and below you can find some of its changes (for a complete list of changes we strongly suggest visiting its official changelog page).
Fallout 4 Unofficial Patch 2.0.5 Release Notes
- Removed the Guard Gutsy voice fix after it was determined that the robots are invisible for anyone who begins a new game and visits General Atomics Galleria with the fix in place. (Bug #24628)
- Precomb data was accidentally disabled on a cell at The Castle. (Bug #25055)
- The edit locks added by previous UFO4P versions to certain functions on WorkshopParentScript have been re-evaluated, and the locks on the following functions have been removed (Bug #24643)
- HandleActorDeath (regression of UFO4P 2.0 Bug #21899)
- ModifyResourceData, SetResourceData (regression of UFO4P 2.0 Bug #21896)
- RecalculateResourceDamage, RecalculateResourceDamageForResource (regression of UFO4P 1.0.5 Bug #21899)
- WoundActor (regression of UFO4P 2.0 Bug #21898)
- The Protectron in Virgil’s Lab had an invalid set of script properties set on it. (Bug #24910)
- Dead guards inside Parsons State Insane Asylum were being labeled as Gunners due to an incorrect template setting. (Bug #24944)
- LvlBloodbugAmbush, LvlBloodbugInt and LvlBloodbugIntAmbush were missing a property on BloodbugScript (Bug #25148).
- Gunner Flannel Shirt and Jeans (Armor_GunnerRustic_Underarmor) was not included on the formlist for scrapping into cloth like other clothing items. (Bug #24744)
- Bourbon was using the wrong version of the put down sound for bottles. (Bug #24739)
- Antibiotics and Curie’s Health Pack were not properly flagged as ObjectTypeStimpak. (Bug #24738)
- MS10_RadioTowerNote: Property not set on the book record, resulting in an error when trying to add a map marker. Nearest logicial location based on the note’s content is the Coast Guard Pier across the river from it, so the script will now set this marker when the book is read. (Bug #24619) [NR]
- Overdue book tokens should be using the drop sound that matches the pickup sound originally assigned in another bugfix. (Bug #23123)
- Mr Handy Buzz Blades were yielding no scrap when they should return 1 aluminum. (Bug #24908)
- The control item used for the track system in the Mechanist’s Lair was not properly setting up the Arc tank bot due to incorrectly set script properties. (Bug #24678)
- The leveled list for T-45 Power Armor B (LL_Armor_Power_T45_Set_B) had 2 chest pieces and was missing the left arm. (Bug #24985)
- Laundered Denim Dress (ClothesPreWarDressBlue) and Laundered Rose Dress (ClothesPreWarDressPink) did not return any cloth when scrapped. They should return 1 piece like other similar outfits. (Bug #24969)
- Echo Lake Lumber Mill was not set with the Far Harbor world location as its parent. This could lead to incorrectly assigned radiant quests that should go to the Commonwealth instead. It may also have played a part in settlers leaving for Dalton Farm at random times. (Bug #24586)
- Dunwich Borers was not correctly flagged as part of its own location. At the same time, Hugo’s Hole nearby was mistakenly flagged as being part of the Dunwich Borers location. (Bug #24668)
- A bad navmesh section over a hole in the bridge at Mass Pike Interchange has been corrected. (Bug #24001)
- Med-Tek Research could not be properly cleared because the Glowing One on the second level was not marked as the location’s boss. (Bug #24928)
- The left Voltaic Frame shoulder was not displaying correctly on a Robobrain. (meshes\actors\dlc01\robot\parts\robobrain\RoboBrainConstructionLeftArmArmor_10.nif) (Bug #24742)