Last week, we informed you about Ubisoft’s upcoming battle royale game. And today, the French team has officially announced Hyper Scape.
Now while Ubisoft did not issue any press release, it did release some trailers for this game. These trailers showcase the game’s graphics, and offer some additional details about it.
Hyper Scape is an urban futuristic free-to-play Battle Royale where 100 Contenders engage in FPS close-quarters and fast-paced matches to become the next global superstar.
In Hyper Scape, players will explore Neo Arcadia’s streets and rooftops for intense firefights, cat-and-mouse chases, and unprecedented verticality. The game will support both solo and squad modes. Furthermore, it will have a steady flow of customization options, new gameplay opportunities, and map changes.
While there isn’t currently any ETA on when the game will come out, a closed beta phase is currently under way. You can try your luck getting into it by visiting the game’s official website.
Lastly, here are the game’s official PC system requirements.
- Minimum Spec:(Low settings, 1080p @ 60fps)
- Intel Core i3 3220 or AMD FX-4130 with 6 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2 GB dedicated VRAM
- Recommended Spec:(High settings, 1080p @ 60fps)
- Intel Core i7 4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X with 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB dedicated VRAM
- High Spec:(Ultra High settings, up to 4K @ 60fps)
- Intel Core i9 7900 X, AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600 with 16 GB RAM
- Nvidia 2080Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 11 GB dedicated VRAM