Modder ‘BehemothProgrammer’ has released a brand new version of his cool co-op mod for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Remaster. In case you weren’t aware of, this mod allows cooperative play throughout the single-player campaign, and contains tons of fixes to the remaster as well as lots of additions while keeping the experience new and challenging for even the seasoned players.
Version 0.9 adds difficulty settings for maps Hive 1-9 and Lightship 1-11, adjusts player spawn by making them move a very tiny amount so enemies will be able to still target them in case they stand still long enough after dying, inventory items are now given later in script execution at map start.
These aren’t of course the only tweaks/adjustments that have been made to the latest version of the Turok 2 co-op mod. For a complete list of changes, we suggest reading its changelog that you can find below.
Those interested can download the mod from here.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Remaster Co-op Mod Version 0.9 Release Notes
- Primagen boss battle completed with end credits.
- Difficulty settings for maps: Hive 1-9, Lightship 1-11
- Default difficulty is now set to Hard
- Turrets at the start of Hive 1 no longer fire at you right away. They now have a 1 second delay before activating. And they no longer have a blinding lens flare on their shots.
- Primagen Drones now shoot at players, move a little slower, and do not get their health scaled.
- Prevented the AI Yaw from resetting when the raptor fest mode tries to reset the AI
- Removed custom menu error sound
- Flare charge time lowered to 10 seconds
- Spirit voice sound effects are now played with full volume and as a voice which will play for everyone anywhere, but you can at least hear him.
- At map start inventory items are now given later in script execution (in OnSpawn). This fixes problems with needed player inventory items such as the breath of life talisman for swimming through poison waters.
- Queen Embryos and Assembly Plant objectives now flash when hit
- When players spawn they now move a very tiny amount so enemies will be able to still target them if players stand still long enough after dying.
- After completing a Totem or Boss Battle, all enemies are killed and you won’t lose lives when you die until you warp to the next map