BehemothProgrammer has released a new version of the incredible Co-Op mod for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Version 0.9.5 adds the entire first level of Turok 3, Seal The Breach, as a bonus map, optimizes net write bits, adds the Doom E1M1 music track and fixes incorrect weapon ammo amounts from rejoining players.
In case you weren’t aware of, this mod allows cooperative play throughout the singleplayer campaign for up to 16 players online or up to 4 players in splitscreen. Not only that, but this mod supports cross-play between the GOG and the Steam versions, features dynamic difficulty scaling, as well as streamlined levels with new secrets.
In other words, this is a must-have mod for all Turok 2 fans out there, and we strongly suggest downloading it.
Those interested can download the mod from here, and below you can find the complete changelog for its latest version.
Turok 2 Co-Op Mod Version 0.9.5 Release Notes
- New bonus map, Turok 3: Seal The Breach
- Mod installation has changed in order for custom music to be used. See “How To Play” for details to get started.
- Optimized net write bits, a bit 😀
- Doom E1M1 music track added
- Fixed (Shocking + Bore) combos.
- Fixed incorrect weapon ammo amounts from rejoining players
- Refactored Turret TrackTarget script
- Lowered Flare recharge time from 10s to 8s
- Party leader is now set to no leader by default
- On Inventory pickup the text ” picked up” will no longer appear if there is only 1 player.
- When a player dies the text ” died” will no longer appear if there is only 1 player.