Kalypso Media announced today that the brand new content for Tropico 5, ‘Surf’s Up!’, that will add a zany intergalactic adventure to the game – along with a new building, avatar accessory, sandbox map and music track will be available for PC, Mac & SteamOS via Steam later today.
In this new DLC, players will rally the favour of the dolphins by building the Dolphinarium, look like a real professional with the marine biologist outfit and conquer the new ‘Qualichi’ island in sandbox mode. In addition, players will have to protect the island from annoying space tolls.
The ‘Surf’s Up!’ DLC for Tropico 5 will be out today for PC, Mac & SteamOS via Steam for £2.49/€2.99/$3.99.
Here are the key features of this DLC:
• New standalone scenario: “Surf’s Up!” – Save the dolphins, save the world
• New building: The Dolphinarium – Fill your tourists with awe and marvel at the wonders of nature
• New dynasty avatar accessory: Look like a professional marine-biologist with The Diving Mask
• New sandbox map: Qualichi
• New music track and additional voice recordings