THQ Nordic has just announced the latest part in the Trine series, Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy. Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy will be coming to PC this Summer, and below you can find its announcement trailer.
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy will take Amadeus the Wizard, Zoya the Thief, and Pontius the Knight on their most action-packed journey yet.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- 2.5D adventure with world-renowned puzzle platformer action
- Combine forces in 1-4 players (single player, local and online co-op)
- Accessibility and replayability through an adaptive difficulty system for both combat and puzzles
- Beautiful fantasy world with stunning visuals
- New combat system and tense boss encounters
- Fairytale soundtrack, as well as a voice cast of returning favourites and charming new additions
- Character-specific skill quest system adds greater depth and playstyle variety than ever before
- Trine’s most epic tale yet, with more levels, puzzles, and battles than previous entries
- Express yourself – deck the heroes of Trine out in customisable outfits
- Bring the kingdom back from the verge of clockwork oblivion in Trine’s most magical story, with fiendish villains and memorable allies
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy | Announcement Trailer