THQ Nordic has announced that its internal studio Black Forest Games is working on a remake of Destroy All Humans!, which is scheduled to release in 2020, marking the 15th anniversary of the Destroy All Humans!-Series.
In Destroy All Humans! Remake, players will terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Players will be able to harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure, annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities, and reduce their cities to rubble with their flying Saucer.
In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher has released an announcement trailer for this remake, and listed its key features:
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42