Modder Essenthy has released a new version for his amazing lighting mod for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Super Turbo Lighting Mod. This mod increases view distance, changes the lighting in major zones (these changes have been made via the game’s modding tools and not via a SweetFX/Reshade), tweaks water reflection and reduces fog.
Here are the key features of this mod:
- tweaked IGNI particles and colors ( you have to invest points in igni talents for this work )
- lighting change for every major zone
- increased view distance
- streamlined lighting between cut scenes and normal global lighting
- streamlined lighting between in-door/caves and normal global lighting
- fog reduction
- high quality AO for normal exploration lighting
- tweaked some FX particles
- tweaked water reflection
Those interested can download it from here.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”