Arkane Studios has just released the third major update for Dishonored 2. According to the release notes, this update comes with various UI optimizations, adds a a « Full » option for the « Mana Replenish » setting and adds an option to hide the quick select dock.
In addition, this update fixes a bug where AMD 400 Series Crossfire enabled GPUs will have lower auto graphics presets than the single card GPU, and fixes a PC bug where the player will lose in-game sound/audio after alt-tabbing too quickly.
Unfortunately, the release notes do not include any performance improvements, so it’s safe to say that this new version of Dishonored 2 runs similar to its previous one.
This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Dishonored 2 – Update 3 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug where AMD 400 Series Crossfire enabled GPUs will have lower auto graphics presets than the single card GPU
- Fixed a bug where the player can get control-locked in the Keybind menu if they use a mouse and gamepad.
- Fixed a PC bug where the player will lose in-game sound/audio after alt-tabbing too quickly
- Added option to hide the quick select dock
- Fixed a bug where Quick Save / Quick Load is available in Iron Mode
- UI optimization
- Fixed a bug where the FPS drops when the player looks at a gravehound’s smoke.
- Fixed a bug where possessing a Gravehound causes their smoke effect to build up.
- Fixed shadows missing on particles
- Fixed a bug where normal maps were inverted with negative scaled objects
- Fixed a bug where using Far Reach on a hanging speaker causes strange physics in subsequent Far Reaches
- Fixed a bug where aiming Focused Strike or Spyglass at the sky results in poor depth of field masking
- Fixed a bug where Jindosh still talks to player in lab after death or being rendered unconscious
- Fixed a bug where the journal may become blurred
- Fixed a bug in Long Day In Dunwall where screen turns dark a short time after speaking with Meagan
- Fixed a bug where the player becomes control-locked when attempting to load corrupt mission saves
- Fixed a bug where overwriting corrupt New Game + save with no free space can cause a crash during or after credits
- Fixed a bug where Autosave Thumbnails persist after switching Profiles
- Fixed a bug in “Long Day in Dunwall” where saving as the mission causes the Mission Save to not be created
- Fixed a bug where canceling a mission selection on the main menu and then starting a New Game + prevents selecting a difficulty setting
- Fixed a bug where mantling as the elevator hits the ground will cause game to crash
- Fixed a bug where Doppelgänger doesn’t replenish mana with Corvo
- Fixed a bug where NPCs will rediscover bodies after a save/load and enter search mode a second time
- Fixed reported issues with some localization text
- Fixed a bug where Springrazor traps attached to Rats and Bloodflies will not go off if possessed
- Fixed a crash when Far Reaching to an NPC while killing them with Shadow Kill
- Fixed a bug where Rats were unable to consume severed limbs
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a fight with a rewired Clockwork Soldier
- Bloodthirst post-process is now brighter
- Fixed a bug where one-handed thrown objects were misaligned to the right of the crosshair
- Fixed a bug where the Springrazor won’t trigger when it is put on a bolt
- Added a « Full » option for the « Mana Replenish » setting
- Fixed a crash when player falls off of platform inside painting while in possession.