Ubisoft has just released a new major patch for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Title Update 7 is now available for download and adds brand new content to the game. Moreover, it fixes numerous bugs that its fanbase has reported over the past couple of months.
Going into more details, Title Update 7 adds two main missions: Coney Island Ballpark and Coney Island Amusement Park. It also adds Firewall as a sixth Specialization. Furthermore, it adds four new weapons.
As said, this update fixes numerous bugs. For instance, it fixes a bug that caused Explosive damage to shields to not correctly scale with the PVP modifier. It also fixes an issue that could cause a crash in Conflict modes under certain circumstances.
As always, UPLAY and EGS will download this patch the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Title Update 7 Release Notes
- Coney Island Ballpark
- Coney Island Amusement Park
Firewall is our sixth Specialization and features a K8-Jetstream?Flamethrower. Additionally, Firewall is equipped with the Striker Shield, allowing for an aggressive playstyle.
- Detention Centre Rescue
- Nightclub Infiltration
- UIC15 MOD2
- Honey Badger
- Disconnecting from the server while being in a downed state will now cause the character to perish.
- Downed hardcore agents will now automatically decline group invites.
- Leaving a group while in a downed state will now cause the character to perish.
- Players will now respawn at the last checkpoint in a mission when restarting the game.
- Added additional exotic weapons to the wall in the Shooting Range.
- [Nerf] Status effect diminishing returns adjusted to reduce the duration of immune effects.
- [Nerf] PVP multiplier for Shotguns reduced by 20%.
- [Nerf] PVP multiplier for Double Barrel Shotguns reduced by 40%.
- Fixed a bug that caused Explosive damage to shields to not correctly scale with the PVP modifier.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause a crash in Conflict modes under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that allowed fast travelling to off-site activities despite a player in the group not having access. This prevented all party members from accessing off-site activities.
- Fixed an issue that caused hair to clip through the Black Tusk Combat Uniform cap on female characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “MK5 Scope”, “Special Forces 9mm Mag”, “Fixed Tightly Packed Magazine” and “Stiff Integrated Spring” blueprints to be missing from the crafting bench.
- Fixes an issue causing the Cluster Seeker Mines to reach unintended targets and getting stuck as a result.
- Fixed issue that could cause a player to become stuck in the revive animation. This occurred when reviving an ally that was being revived by the Reviver Hive. Reviveception…
- Fixed an issue that could cause the agent to equip a primary weapon after using a Skill while having the Specialization Weapon equipped, instead of switching back to the Specialization Weapon.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause players to fast travel to a position they were hovering over instead of travelling to the previously locked in position.
- Fixed an issue that could cause group members’ weapons to appear on the megamap when playing Darpa Research Lab and The Pentagon missions.
Bug fixes #2
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to disconnect when interacting with a prop in the Pentagon Safe House.
- Fixes an issue that could cause player skills to not do damage to enemy’s weak points during The Pentagon mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused water ripple VFX to play in unintended areas during The Pentagon mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies and props to be visible through doors when replaying The Pentagon mission.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause the gate in the Welcome Center to close before players are able to advance, after finishing the Pentagon Breach introduction mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemy Drones in The Pentagon mission to not attack the player if the agent targeted them with a Turret.
- Fixed an issue that caused a door to stay opened unintentionally when replaying DARPA Research Lab on Normal, Hard or Challenging difficulties.
- Fixes an issue that could cause an area to not be visible while shutting down the power terminals in The Pentagon mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Bioreactor to not have collision under certain circumstances in the DARPA Research Lab mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a door to not open after finishing the DARPA Research Lab mission, rendering the agent unable to loot the area.
Bug fixes #3
- Also fixed an issue that caused lighting issues when free roaming in the DARPA Research Lab mission after completion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players spawning in an explosion when logging in, after disconnecting during the Pentagon Breach introduction mission.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Brenner’s mortar voice over to play but not shooting a mortar in the DARPA Research Lab mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemy NPCs to continue to spawn even after the player has killed the boss encounter in the DARPA Research Lab mission.
- Changed the wording from “Defend the Loading Bay” to “Survive the Assault” in the DARPA Research Lab mission to make the objective clearer.
- Also fixed an issue that could caused several props to go missing in the final cinematic for completing the DARPA Research Lab mission on Story difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a NPC to become stuck in the Manning National Zoo mission. This could cause players to be unable to progress.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to interact with the explosives prop in the Tidal Basin stronghold after respawning.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the Monorail to not be available under certain circumstances in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed a missing breadcrumb waypoint during the “Locate Emeline” objective in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed a pathing issue that could cause NPCs to become stuck in the Invaded Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause weapon audio to be delayed during the introduction mission of the Base of Operations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Cassie Mendoza to not spawn.
- Fixes an issue that could cause players to immediately be teleported when outside of a playable area, instead of after the countdown.
Bug fixes #4
- Fixed issue that could cause tutorials to be spammed in the UI if the player open and closed the UI repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Targeted Loot” to not highlight Gear Mods and Skill Attachments in the loot inspection menu.
- Also fixed an issue that caused EMP Grenades to not be restocked when opening grenade ammunition boxes.
- Fixed issue that caused the Gear Score to be displayed instead of the actual player level in Hardcore Mode Beta.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in the Inspect UI. This could occur when inspecting another player after being downed in the Dark Zone.
- Fixes an issue that caused the camera position to remain fixed when selecting any item from any category in the Inventory tab and exiting the menu abruptly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Cover to Cover tutorial not working properly, causing no other tutorials to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the loot beam to not be minimized when scoping towards it.
- Also fixed an issue that caused a “Outside Playable area” notification to appear whenever a player entered any Thieves Den safe rooms in Dark Zone West.
Bug fixes #5
- Fixes an issue that could cause enemy NPCs to not spawn from manholes in the Marina Supply Route Classified Assignment.
- Fixed several clipping issues in the in-game Apparel store.
- Fixed clipping issues for several Apparel items.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to interact with the levers to open and destroy the Manifold during the “Destroy the Manifold” objective in the Kenly Metro Station Investigation area, if the player had previously died or the timer for the objective ran out.
- Fixed an incorrect text being shown when completing a Mastery in Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Aggressive Recon talent of the Tip of the Spear Gear Set to have a delayed activation for the player wearing the set under certain circumstances.
- Fixes several clipping issues for gear items.
- Fixed the “Cascade Mask” and “Cascades Mask Replica” icons not matching the items’ models.
- Made streaming improvements in several areas of the game to combat the invisible walls players have been experiencing.
- Fixed several issues with cover not working properly.
- Fixed several lighting issues.