Akcay Karaazmak, project lead of The Dark Inside Me, has informed us about the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for The Dark Inside Me. The Dark Inside Me is a 2d,5 next-gen and unique 3rd person point & click psychological horror adventure game, and the team aims to raise €35K in the next 33 days.
In order to celebrate the launch of the game’s Kickstarter campaign, the team released an update version of The Dark Inside Me’s initial trailer that can be viewed below.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Next-gen point & click pycological horror adventure game.
- Dynamic scenerio.
- Solving puzzles with different ways.
- Play like a game, feel it like a movie
- Highly detailed rendered 2D graphics and animations.
- 2d,5 paralax and panning camera effects.
- 3d playable characters.
- More then one playable main character throuh the game play.
- Mature content including gore, sexual and disturbing scenes.
- Cinematic soundtracks depanding on the mood of the scenes.
- Multiple camera angle areas and scenes.
- Many different environments; from houses, streets, shops, buildings to forests, buses, ships and much more.
- Mature content including gore, violance and sexuality.
- 1920x1080 Full Hd graphics.