United Label and Odd Bug Studio have announced that their upcoming RPG adventure, Tails of Iron, will release on September 17th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the teams released a new gameplay trailer that you can find below.
This gameplay trailer reveals several of the game’s stunning environments while also giving a flavor of the epic battles in store. Narrated by Doug Cockle (Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher), today’s cinematic introduces players to a charming yet gritty world of fiendish croakers, menacing swamps and lethal weaponry.
Tails of Iron will take players on an epic adventure as Redgi, heir of the Rat Throne. Here are the game’s key features.
- Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions;
- A vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets;
- A compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle;
- Customizable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor;
- A range of side quests offering players additional gold-on-the-side;
- Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons;
- Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals;
- A gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”