Vostok Games has released a new major update for its free-to-play online First Person Shooter, Survarium. Survarium’s Update 0.41 adds new supplies to the game, features further improvements to the UI and brings an all new GFX Renderer specifically designed for low-end PC configurations.
According to Vostok Games, this renderer has provided many users with a substantial FPS increase while in-game.
Those interested can download Survarium Update 0.41 from here.
And here is the complete changelog for this brand new update.
Heroes of the Day
Introduced daily rankings that let you competing for the first places and rewards in one or several nominations at once:
The Best Player. To secure the first place in this nomination you have to get more points in a single match than other players.
Killstreak. To win in this nomination you need to achieve the longest killstreak in a single match.
Winstreak. This nomination is for players who have the highest consecutive number of wins in matches.
Take the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in one of the nominations to get a bonus to experience, reputation and silver for the next 24 hours. You also get a unique icon which is displayed next to your nickname. When choosing the winners, only the last day’s results are taken into account.
- The bleeding formula has been changed. The more weapon armor-piercing exceeds equipment armor, the higher the chance to cause a bleeding effect on a character hit.
- Bleeding may start when the health of a body part drops below a certain threshold.
- Introduced protection from the anomalies for the characters that have less than 10 battles (essentially the protection is for newcomers).
- The Last Stand game mode is disabled for now.
- Added a slot for tactical supplies. The tactical supplies are listed below.
- Throwing Sensor: level 6 tactical supply for Scavengers. Thrown like a grenade and detects enemies in 10 meter radius. Lasts for 10 seconds. You can equip two into the slot.
- Stationary sensor: level 8 tactical supply for the Renaissance Army. Detects enemies in a 15 meter radius. Lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes; it can be destroyed. You can equip one into the slot.
- Anomaly capacitor: level 2 tactical supply for The Fringe Settlers. Thrown like a grenade and destroys an anomaly. You can put two into the slot.
- Healing totem: level 8 tactical supply for The Fringe Settlers. Recovers 10% HP per second for all allies around 5 meter radius, this will last for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes; it can be destroyed. You can equip one into the slot.
- Ammo box: level 8 tactical supply for the Black Market. Allows you and your allies to replenish ammunition and supplies. It lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes; it can be destroyed. You can put only one into the slot.
- Antitoxin is now level 2 tactical supply for Scavengers.
- Smoke grenade is now level 2 tactical supply for the Renaissance Army.
- Trap is now available at reputation level 2 for the Black Market.
- MON-50 is now is now available at reputation level 6 for the Black Market.
- PMN-3 is now available at reputation level 6 for The Fringe Settlers.
- Medkit is now available at reputation level 4 for Scavengers.
- Army medkit is now available at reputation level 4 for the Renaissance Army.
- Painkillers is now available at reputation level 4 for the Black Market.
- Science medkit is now available at reputation level 4 for The Fringe Settlers.
- RGO is now available at reputation level 6 for the Renaissance Army.
- Level of supplies are now displayed. These levels also affect character equipment level.
Equipment and Weapons
- SVU: new level 8 sniper rifle for Scavengers.
- Stalker Helmet: new level 6 helmet for The Fringe Settlers.
- Sentry Helmet: new level 7 helmet for the Black Market.
- Saboteur Helmet: new level 5 helmet for Scavengers.
- Biker Pants: new level 4 pants for the Black Market.
- Maximum and minimum values of the modifiers now depend on the equipment level (bigger for higher level equipment).
- “Sponge”: damage in the center of the cloud created by the artifact is decreased to 20 per second.
- “Sponge”: the damage is higher in the center of the cloud and drops to the edge, but not as drastic as before.
- “Sponge”: the cloud duration increased to 15 seconds.
- ASh-12: damage decreased to 34.
- AK-12: damage increased to 28.
- FN Minimi: damage decreased to 24.
- Kriss Vector: damage decreased to 22.
- RPK-74M: damage increased to 28.
- H&K UMP-45: damage increased to 27.
- SKS: rate of fire decreased to 250.
- SOK-94: rate of fire decreased to 250.
- Antiradar Veil now protects the character from detection by sensors.
- Equipment and weapons can no longer be disassembled into spare parts.
- The range of possible run speed modifier values for level 10 equipment are now 1%-2.5% (up from 0.5%-2.5%).
- Possible run speed modifier values are now higher for high tier equipment.
- The range of possible recoil modifier values for level 10 gloves are now 2%-5% (up from 1%-5%).
- Values of the majority of built-in modifiers are higher for high tier equipment.
Visuals and Animations
- You can now choose to use the new renderer. This will increase performance at the expense of visual quality.
- Added tactical reload animation for Vepr Wanderer.
- Updated lighting in the lobby.
- Added visual presets you can choose from.
- The friends list now has a tab with a list of clan members.
- Updated the faction selection window.
- Match end screen has been updated.
- Battle UI has been updated.
- Death screen has been updated.
- Equipment descriptions in the shop have been updated. Now pros and cons are displayed.
- Rare weapons are marked are now marked with a star icon.
- Fixed the display of the oxygen tank in-game.
- It is now possible to save and load up to 10 equipment presets.
- Fixed an issue with faction selection in the tutorial.
- Fixed camera focusing distance in the lobby.
- Fixed texts in the tutorial and encyclopedia.
- Improved the stability of the game client.
- Fixed camera in the Workshop.
- Fixed head defense for several helmets.
- Fixed the display of too long clan messages of the day.