Bossa Studios, creator of Surfeon Simulator and I Am Bread, has announced a free week for its new skateboarding game, Decksplash. However, there is a catch. According to Bossa Studios, Decksplash will be cancelled if it does not attract more than 100K players.
As Bossa Studios stated, if it hits that magic 100k number during the game’s free week, the game’s Early Access will launch on November 10th. However, if it does not attract these players, it will cancel it.
Decksplash’s free week begins on November 2nd and will last until November 10th.
Decksplash is a skateboarding six player competitive team game. Players can pick one of the deck designs, find a match and get ready to splash big, earning experience and loot boxes.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Competitive 3 Vs. 3 – Take part in fast AND furious matches which will pit your deck splashing abilities against others looking to prove their skills!
- Dank Skrilla – Earn yourself loot boxes with new board designs by taking on your opponents in incalculable fashion.
- Party Up – Nothing says BFF’s than the squad getting their decks out to splash with complete strangers!
- Getting TRI?T out! – As you flip and spin through the air, you’ll be accredited for each trick you pull off with its real world counterpart!
- 2ManyBoardz #FirstWorldProblems – Play with any of the freaky fresh boards, each designed to have its own unique personality and flavour!
- Full 3D Controls – Become the master of dimensions as you spin your board in full rotation of the X, Y AND EVEN Z AXIS!.
- Shock the Competition – See the cool kid on the block, tryna prove themselves? Decimate them with a shockwave, throwing them through the air and destroying their combo.
- Nothing Confusing! – The Skateboards are neither kids nor squids, it’s easier to keep track of!