Modder ‘RGF_Lamestreamer’ has released an interesting mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2. The Full Filmic FX Remover mod removes the Lens Flare, Chromatic Aberation, Film Grain, Vignette, Radial Blur, Motion Blur and Lens Distortion effects from DICE’s latest Star Wars title.
This is a must-have mod for all those that cannot stand the Chromatic Aberration effects that most developers use in their titles. The fact that it also disables Film Frain, Vignette and Radial Blur is a plus (though some of you may miss the Lens Distortion effects). Still, this mod will offer you a cleaner and crisper image.
Those interested can download the mod from here. In order to install this mod, you’ll need the Frosty mod manager that you can download from here. Installation instructions can be found in the following video.
- Install the mod manager
- When the file explorer opens, choose SWBF 2 in your origin folder, the mod menu should stay open, leave it.
- Download the mod manually, and extract it to your desktop (DONT UNZIP)
- Go back to the mod manager and choose import mod on the top taskbar
- Choose the ZIP file
- It should import itself and appear on the left as a bar, double click it
- Now its activated, launch SWBF 2 via the mod menu at the top task bar.