Squid Monkey Studios announced today that Arc Savior will be release on PC on January 31st. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released a new gameplay video that you can find below.
Arc Savior is a single player space combat game reminiscent of Star Fox and Freespace. The game play is spread over three stories each with its own characters, challenges and plot.
The game is said to be a love letter to the old space combat genre where all six degrees of control are utilized in a large open environments. There are a variety of ships to choose from and a plethora of weaponry to be equipped. Each mission experienced contains its own twists, turns and dangers which fuel an immersive narrative of saving the Terran population.
Here are its key features:
- Engage various threat types, defend and destroy massive structures, adapt to a variety of attack patterns.
- Fight from your cockpit or take aim with your 3rd person view.
- Fly a variety of advanced Terran fighters, from nimble scout ships to powerful interceptors!
- Equipped your ship with an array of advanced weaponry, built for damage and utility.
- Take structures and defense systems apart piece by piece – out wit turrets and target weak-points to immobilize or shatter sections of their hull.
- Jump into 15 different locations, beautifully crafted, all with their own stories to tell and dangers to find.
- Be at the center of 3 engaging stories, your efforts control the fate of your people.
- Joystick compatible as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and game-pads.