CI Games has released a new gameplay trailer for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 that also reveals its release date. According to the team, this new first-person sniper game will release on June 4th.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will mark the most challenging entry to the series yet. The game will introduce extreme long-range sniping with targets over 1000m away. Furthermore, it will feature a dramatic single-player campaign that will allow players to experience high-pressure tactical combat.
Players will take on the role of Raven, Contract Sniper Assassin, as he embarks on a new series of contracts in a lawless region of the Middle East, located along the Lebanese and Syrian borders. Tasked with a seemingly impossible task, your mission is to topple an insidious criminal syndicate and bring them to justice.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- Eliminate a wide array of targets, using a mixture of close-quarter combat, and extreme long-range sniping as a contract assassin
- Employ tactical decisions and stealth techniques to overcome a variety of challenges across the dramatic single-player campaign
- Explore 5 distinct, extensive maps set in the Middle East conflict zone
- Execute 20 new contracts, in addition to completing a range of side operations
- Master an expert sniping experience, featuring a wide selection of authentic weapons and equipment
- Revisit each contract with a different approach to complete all objectives and collect maximum rewards
- Experience a new level of fidelity with upgraded visuals and an enhanced game engine