GOG is giving away free copies of Shadow Warrior 2 for the next 46 hours. All PC gamers have to do is head over at the game’s GOG store page and acquire their free copy. And that’s it; this fun first-person shooter will be then theirs forever.
Shadow Warrior 2 is the stunning evolution of Flying Wild Hog’s offbeat first-person shooter following the further misadventures of former corporate shogun Lo Wang. The game came out in 2016 and supports four-player co-op, spectacular procedurally-generated landscapes, powerful new weapons, armor, and arcane relics of legend.
Here are the key features of Shadow Warrior 2:
- Blades and Bullets – Lo Wang delivers his own brand full throttle brutality with an expanded array of over 70 lethal blades and explosive firearms to overcome the demonic opposition. Become a whirlwind of steel and blood with razor sharp katana, short swords, crescent blades, and hand claws or unleash a hellish symphony of ornate firearms to decimate your enemies.
- Four Player Co-Op – Battle through the expansive campaign alone or team up as a four-player typhoon of destruction online in campaign co-op mode. Tackle challenging primary missions or thrilling side quests while maintaining your own ninja style with customizable armor, items, and valuable loot from your triumphs.
- Procedural Environments – The breach between the human and demon realms created an interdimensional hernia resulting in constant shifts to the world of Shadow Warrior 2. Procedurally generated landscapes and paths bring new twists and turns to once familiar terrain and routine missions.
- Brutal Damage System – Choose your weapon based on the situation at hand and then dismantle everything that stands in your path with an advanced gore system. Use precision blade strikes to separate limbs and heads or switch to heavy ordinance and blow a hole right through colossal beasts.
- Custom Upgrade System – Upgrade weapons in your arsenal with up to three stones at once to improve performance or augment them with devastating elemental effects. Collect karma, amulets, and armor to enhance Lo Wang’s power and shift his death-dealing artistry into overdrive.
You can get your free copy from here.