Psyonix has released a new patch for its physics-based multiplayer-focused “soccer meets driving” game, Rocket League. This new update is 781MB in size and adds a new arena, as well as a spectator mode. This patch will be autodownloaded from Steam, and you can view its key features below (visit its Steam page for its full patch notes).
Rocket League – Patch 1.04 Key Features:
- Added “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack Support, including..
- (DLC) Exclusive “Dominus” and “Takumi” Battle-Cars
- (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- (DLC) Five new paint types: “Brushed Metal, Carbon Fiber, Metallic Pearl, Pearlescent,” and “Wood”
- (DLC) Two new Wheels: “Cristiano” and “Spinner”
- (DLC) Two new Rocket Boosts: “Burnout” and “Nitrous”
- Added “Utopia Coliseum” Arena
- Added “Spectate” to “Choose Team” menu in “Private Matches,” allowing players the option to watch games rather than participate (3v3 match-type maximum)
- Added 70+ new Country Flags and three “Sorry” items for our overloaded launch servers (“Servergate” Wheels, “Disconnected” Antenna, and “White Flag”)
- Added 3v3 Team Ranked as a replacement for 3v3 Solo the Online match queue
- Ranked matches will no longer start if the game is not full
- Added the ability to create or join Private Matches that can be named and/or password-protected
- Added “Vote to Forfeit” button to “Ranked” online matches
- Up to four Party member’s Battle-Cars can now be displayed on the Menu screens