Tripwire released today a new update for the beta build of Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. Among other things, this update fixes the server browser being slow/laggy and some crashing issues. The beta of Red Orchestra 2 was made avalable yesterday to those who pre-ordered the Deluxe version of the game. As always, the update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client. You can view the entire changelog after the jump.
Red Orchestra 2 Update Changelog:
– Fixed the server browser being slow/laggy
– Fixed some crashing issues with the server browser
– Fixed certain maps crashing in countdown game mode when 64 players would respawn at the same time
– Fixed some icons getting stuck on the screen (FT1, FT2, etc)
– Fixed choosing (defaults) in the key config menu removing keys
– Fixed some debugging tools so us devs can figure out what is causing crashes easier
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."