Ubisoft has announced that the Y6S1.1 Update for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is now available on the PC. Moreover, the team has also revealed its full patch notes that you can find below.
This Update is around 1.1GB on PC and adds a new Streamer Mode. This mode allows streamers to hide the region and latency info on their screen from viewers and enable a hidden matchmaking delay to prevent queue sniping. Additionally, Y6S1.1 Update brings a Charms Loadout Menu tweak.
As always, this latest patch also packs a number of fixes. For instance, it fixes multiple texture issues on various maps. It also fixes multiple exploitable gaps on various maps, as well as numerous clipping and collision issues.
Below you can find the complete changelog for this latest update.
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.1 Update Release Notes
Streamer Mode preferences have been added to the Options menu.
They allow streamers to hide the region and latency info on their screen from viewers and enable a hidden matchmaking delay to prevent queue sniping.
Charms Loadout Menu:
The charms in the operator album and player loadout menus will now be sort by rarity and alphabetical order. This is a temporary fix while waiting for those sections to be properly revamped.
Bug Fixes #1:
- Fixed. Title enters infinite loading after cinematic of situation Cold Zero while in PlayGo.
- Fixed. Players can fast peek around corners by leaning and knifing the air.
- Also fixed. Bailiff 410 handgun awards Battle Pass progress to the “Close Quarters” shotgun challenge instead of the “Handgun Eliminations” challenge.
- Fixed. Vertical recoil stops/drop down sometimes when a player tries to compensate it.
- Fixed. Player can avoid Match Cancellation Penalty if their entire team is self-eliminated and the player reconnects during the end of round.
- Also fixed. Multiple misplaced assets, clipping, and collision issues on various maps.
- Fixed multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- Fixed various LOD issues on Border map.
- Also fixed Multiple texture issues on various maps.
- Fixed various lighting issues on Border map.
- Fixed various asset issues in Spectator mode.
- Also fixed. Attacker drones spawn inside the AC unit box on the roof of EXT Pedestrian Customs.
- Fixed. Montagne hip fire cone is too small after the shield is unextended.
- Fixed. Flores’ weapon clips through his Claymore if the player equips it after the detonation of the RCE-Ratero Charge.
Bug Fixes #2
- Fixed. RCE-Ratero Charge that is anchored to a wall will change its position if caught by a Pest that is also anchored to the wall.
- Fixed. Mira can deploy the Black Mirror over part of an indestructible wall in 1F Workshop on Border map.
- Also fixed. Maestro’s Evil Eye camera is obstructed when the device is deployed on the floor.
- Fixed. Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge HUD can be seen during end of round and MVP if activated just before the round ends.
- Fixed. The RCE-Ratero Charge HUD will appear red if one of Flores’ drones is destroyed at the same time that he deployed the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- Also fixed. Replay access is disabled after quitting a match replay.
- Fixed. The ticker overlaps with the loadout bar in the Caster HUD.
- Fixed. When the player enters Observation Tools and switches their stance, there are discrepancies in the first and third person views.
- Also fixed. Missing the in-game notification that occurs when a player levels up a Ubisoft account.
- Fixed. Watch section does not refresh when player leaves a Squad.
- Fixed various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- Also fixed various localization issues throughout the game.
- Fixed minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- Fixed. Multiple VFX are pixelated with the latest NVIDIA Drivers 461.72.
- Also fixed. Wrong description appears in the Premium Battle Pass purchase panel when the player has already reached Tier 98 or above.