Nordic Games has announced its Gamescom 2016 lineup. In hall 8 at stand C20 Nordic Games will present seven upcoming titles, including world and European premieres. Piranha Bytes‘ newest RPG highlight ELEX, the RPG/RTS-mix SpellForce 3 and the economic simulation The Guild 3 will be playable by the general public for the first time in Europe.
Apart from that visitors can enjoy an upgraded and remastered version of the original first Darksiders that goes by the name of Darksiders Warmastered Edition, the JRPG Battle Chasers: Nightwar.
Here are a few details about The Guild 3, ELEX and Spellforce 3.
The Guild 3
Players must demonstrate their skills in crafts, commerce, social occasions and finally in political intrigues as the medieval game world is constantly shifting around your own family dynasty.
• Huge Replay-Value: AI and random global events ensure that each scenario and game look, feel and play differently.
• Character/Dynasty Evolution: A complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting to be unlocked.
• Multiplayer with up to 16 players: Integrated Multiplayer mode that enables you to connect with other “The Guild 3” players regardless of where the game was purchased.
SpellForce 3 is a perfect blend of RPG and RTS where players command their troops, increase the level of their hero group, equip them, assign skills to them, strengthen their armed forces and capture zones to extend their territory.
• Real-Time Strategy/Roleplay Mix: Unique gameplay that combines RTS and top-down RPG genres.
• Rich Universe with Plenty of Loot: Explore the world of Eo, uncover plots and secrets and collect as much booty as you can for your hero.
• Multiplayer: Substantial multiplayer elements with different modes. Play co-op games or compete against other players.
In this action-RPG players experience a vast, seamless game universe full of interesting characters, mutant creatures, deep moral choices and thrilling action.
• Sci-Fi meets Fantasy: A post-apocalyptic universe that is a stunning blend of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
• Man vs Machine: You decide which path you take; there is no right or wrong way.
• 100% Authentic: Handcrafted roleplaying experience by Piranha Bytes
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”