Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has released a brand new PC update for Yakuza Remastered Collection. According to the release notes, the February 19th Update addresses the high CPU usage issue, and reduces overall CPU usage by 30%.
Moreover, this patch adds proper dedicated GPU detection. Additionally, it resolves a random crash when ending fights with Heat Move.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Yakuza Remastered Collection February 19th Patch Notes
- Proper dedicated GPU detection so that the game won’t try to launch on integrated GPUs.
- Setting ‘Auto’ as default framerate settings.
- High CPU usage thread – CPU usage has been cut down by ~30%.
- Random crash when ending fights with Heat Move – we managed to fix a crash occurring occasionally after finishing battles with a Heat Action.
- Fishing minigame fixes – invalid timings for reels and catches, UI out of the screen when Render Scale set to 200%.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”