NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to its changelog, this driver includes the latest GameWorks VR tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the ultimate VR gaming experience.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here is the changelog for the NVIDIA Geforce 361.43 WHQL driver:
Significant bug fixes:
· [GM20x] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop.
· Lag in Star Wars Battlefront with SLI enabled after updating to driver 359.06.
· Momentary loss of signal after scoring first goal in Rocket League
· Game crashes on certain GeForce GTX 860M notebooks
Fermi GPU Changes:
As of Windows 10 November Update, Fermi GPUs now use WDDM 2.0 in single GPU configurations.
For multi-GPU configurations, WDDM usage is as follows:
· In non-SLI multi-GPU configurations, Fermi GPUs use WDDM 2.0. This includes configurations where a Fermi GPU is used with Kepler or Maxwell GPUs.
· In SLI mode, Fermi GPUs still use WDDM 1.3.