NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 430.64 WHQL driver provides the optimal gaming experience for RAGE 2, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and World War Z.
This driver also adds/updates the SLI profiles for Imperator: Rome and Insurgency Sandstorm. Moreover, it fixes the higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver, addresses the 3DMark Time Spy flickering issues when the benchmark is launched, resolves the Hitman 2 DirectX 12 crashes as well as the freezing issues in Shadow of the Tomb Raider when launched in SLI mode.
Those interested can download the driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 430.64 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for RAGE 2, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and World War Z.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Imperator: Rome
- Insurgency Sandstorm
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.953.0
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver.
- [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched. 
- [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode.
- [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. 
- The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316 2565509]