NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 419.67 WHQL driver is optimized for the battle royale Firestorm mode for Battlefield 5, the upcoming DLSS version of Anthem, the recently released ray tracing effects for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Furthermore, this driver includes support for G-SYNC compatible surround mode and two new G-SYNC compatible monitors (ASUS VG278QR and ASUS VG258).
Moreover, NVIDIA’s latest driver addresses the performance drops in DaVinci Resolve, the screen corruptions issues in APEX Legends when switching from windowed mode to fullscreen mode when Windows HDR is enabled, and the poor performance issues when using antialiasing in Total War: Warhammer 2.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 419.67 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V: Firestorm, Anthem, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Includes support for G-SYNC compatible surround mode and two new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Devil May Cry 5 – Not recommended
- Total War: Three Kingdoms – Not recommended
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 18.104.22.168
- CUDA – 10.1
- NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.951.0
- [DaVinci Resolve]: Performance drop occurs. 
- [Ghost Recon: Wildlands][Ansel]: The game experiences low performance and stuttering and then crashes when using Ansel. 
- [HDR][Far Cry:New Dawn DirectX 11]: Desktop brightness and color gets overexposed with ALT + TAB when Windows HDR is disabled and in-game HDR is enabled. 
- [Total War: Warhammer 2]: Poor performance when using antialiasing. 
- [Adobe]: Artifacts may appear in Adobe applications (fixed for single-GPU case).
- [Apex Legends]: Screen gets corrupted when switching from windowed mode to fullscreen mode when Windows HDR is enabled.
- [GeForce Experience]: Parts of the screen are cut off when recording video with Shadowplay. 
- [Turing][Star Citizen]: The game flickers and then crashes to the desktop. 
- [GeForce GTX 980]: NVAPI calls take a large amount of CPU time. 
- [Titan RTX]: Graphics card rises about 20 degrees Celsius when running NVLINK command to enable TCC mode. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080][Notebook][Resolume Arena 6]: The game exhibits slow performance. 
- [GeForce RTX 2070]: With two monitors connected and active, the second monitor flickers.