NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 418.81 WHQL driver is described as a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs and adds support for DLSS in 3DMark Port Royal.
Furthermore, this driver adds/updates the SLI profiles for Anthem, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2, Life is strange Season 2, NBA 2K19 and Space Hulk Tactics. It also implements performance improvements on multiple titles, such as Witcher 3. whenusing G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPUs.
As always, NVIDIA has included a number of fixes in this new driver. For instance, this driver resolves some flickering issues that could occur in games if G-SYNC was enabled, as well as a blank issue that could occur on select G-SYNC compatible monitors.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 418.81 WHQL Release Notes
Includes support for new GeForce RTX laptops, and delivers the optimum performance in Futuremark’s 3DMark Port Royal benchmark, which has just added a new feature test
for NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Life is strange Season 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- NBA 2K19 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Space Hulk Tactics – AFR enabled for Turing GPU
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 10.0
- Implemented performance improvements on multiple titles, such as Witcher 3. when using G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPUs.
- [Gamestream][OS HDR]: Stream is not set to launch in HDR despite having HDR display attached to the PC and client. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Share FPS overlay appears in the Twitter UWP app from the Microsoft Store. 
- [G-SYNC]: Flickering may occurs in games if G-SYNC is enabled. 
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled, after hot-pugging a G-SYNC display and then a GSYNC Compatible display, the right half of the G-SYNC Compatible display may go blank.