NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to its release notes, the GeForce 358.87 WHQL driver will offer optimal performance on Call of Duty: Blacks OPS III, Anno 2205, and the new War Thunder patch with GameWorks.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the release notes for the Geforce 358.87 WHQL driver:
Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for Call of Duty: Blacks OPS III, Anno 2205, and the new War Thunder patch with GameWorks.
Added support for VR direct mode queued present in Windows 10.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Act Of Aggression – DirectX 11 SLI added
• NBA 2K16 – DirectX 11 SLI added
• StarCraft II – x64 EXE added to original profile
• Sword Coast Legends – DirectX 11 SLI added
• Triad Wars – DirectX 11 SLI updated to fix UI corruption
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
• The Moonlight Blade – Fair (Does not run in full-screen exclusive mode.)
• The Park – Not recommended
• Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide – Fair
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not
compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode. See “3D Compatibility Mode” on page 7 for
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
• Mad Max – Excellent
• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Excellent
• Total War: Arena – Excellent
• NView – version 146.78
• HD Audio Driver – version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software – version 9.15.0428
• GeForce Experience – version 18.104.22.168
• CUDA – version 7.5
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
•[GeForce Experience] Unable to overclock GPU memory with GFE Beta installed. 
•[GeForce Experience] After Diablo III is game streamed from MS Hybrid to Shield for some time, streaming ends abruptly with error code 8004000c. 
•[Ashes of the Singularity, DirectX 12] TDR and application crash occurs in full-screen mode if MFAA is enabled. 
•[358.50, G-SYNC, GM200] Performance drop observed when any application is run in G-SYNC windowed mode. 
•[G-SYNC, SLI, GTX 950, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag] System hard hangs on default launch of the application. 
• [SLI, Tomb Raider] Application crashes when launched with DSR resolution applied. 
• [G-SYNC] If window mode G-SYNC is enabled and Vsync is off, severe stuttering occurs after a switch to border-less window mode. 
• A 1 × 2 tiled display portrait surround setting in the Configure Surround, PhysX page results in the current resolution not being selected in the NVIDIA Control Panel’s Change resolution page. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista Fixed
• [358.50, G-SYNC, GM200] Performance drop observed when any application is run in G-SYNC windowed mode.