Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Mad Max will be released tomorrow, and NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. As the green team noted, this driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience for both of them.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here is the release notes for the NVIDIA Geforce 355.82 WHQL driver:
What’s New in Version 355.82 WHQL
The latest GeForce Game Ready driver, release 355.82 WHQL, ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Mad Max.
Best gaming experience for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Mad Max.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Batman: Arkham Knight – set SLI profile to SLI-Single
• Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition – added DirectX 11 SLI profile
• FIFA 16 – added Single-SLI profile
• Gu Jian Qi Tan Online – added DirectX SLI profile
• Mad Max – improved SLI profile to fix flickering in new game build
• Maple Story 2 – added Single-SLI profile
• Rocket League – added DirectX 9 SLI profile
• World of Tanks – modified profile to fix corruption specific to Windows 10
3D Vision Profiles
No 3D Vision profiles were added with this release.
• NView – version 146.78
• HD Audio Driver – version 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software – version 9.15.0428
• GeForce Experience – version 126.96.36.199
• CUDA – version 7.5