NVIDIA has announced that nine games are either launching with DLSS or adding it for players via updates this month. According to the green team, more than 50 games currently support its DLSS tech, and that number will increase over the next months.
Here are the new games that will support DLSS.
- AMID EVIL. Much loved retro shooter updates today, adding ray-traced effects and NVIDIA DLSS, which amps up performance by 2.7X at 4K with ray tracing enabled.
- Aron’s Adventure. Action-adventure RPG recently added NVIDIA DLSS using our Unreal Engine 4 DLSS plugin, and players saw performance leap by up to 60% enabling every GeForce RTX GPU to run the beautiful title at over 60 FPS at 4K.
- Everspace 2. Early Access space RPG-shooter will be updated today with support for DLSS, increasing performance by up to 80%.
- Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition. 4A Games’ Metro Exodus update launched earlier this month with DLSS, increasing frame rates by up to 2X, turning GeForce RTX GPUs into 4K powerhouses in Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition.
- No Man’s Sky. An upcoming update adds NVIDIA DLSS for desktop and virtual reality gaming, boosting performance in desktop mode by up to 70% at 4K, substantially improving the smoothness and responsiveness of gameplay, giving GeForce RTX gamers a better overall experience.
- Redout: Space Assault. The space shooter adds NVIDIA DLSS and ray-traced effects today in a new update, for a more immersive experience.
- Scavengers. Free-to-play shooter launched earlier this month with NVIDIA DLSS, boosting performance for GeForce RTX gamers by up to 40%, enabling GeForce gamers to max out the game’s graphics and play at over 60+ FPS across all GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs.
- Wrench. Mechanic sim adds ray tracing and NVIDIA DLSS, doubling desktop performance at 4K.
- Into The Radius. With NVIDIA DLSS in the Virtual Reality survival shooter, players will discover a noticeable improvement to anti-aliasing, which greatly reduces shimmering and stair-stepping on objects and foliage, further enhancing image quality and immersion.
Stay tuned for more!