A few hours ago, we informed you about the release date of NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139. After that announcement, Square Enix launched the Steam store page for the NieR Replicant Remaster, revealing that the game will be using the Denuvo anti-tamper tech.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 is an updated version of NieR Replicant, previously only released in Japan. In this game, players will discover the one-of-a-kind prequel to the critically-acclaimed masterpiece NieR: Automata. The remaster will also have a modern upgrade and revived visuals.
Furthermore, here are the game’s key features:
- Uncover the truth behind the world of NieR and prepare to question everything in this dark, twisting tale.
- Journey alongside an unlikely group of allies through a ruined world, plagued by sickness and monstrous horrors.
- A mesmerizing iconic soundtrack, newly recorded by NieR:Automata composer, Keiichi Okabe.
- Fight back dreadful enemies with a visceral, uniquely customizable blend of swordplay and powerful magic.
- Customize your character’s magic, skills, and weapons with the power of Words.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”