Modder ‘Razed’ has released a new version for one of the best graphical mods for Grand Theft Auto 5, NaturalVision Remastered. As Razed noted, this will be the last major update, although he does plan on releasing smaller updates in the future as there are a few things he didn’t get a chance to finish.
This latest version of NaturalVision Remastered brings some new add-on packages, such as Weapon Overhaul Pack, Brighter Vehicle Tail Lights, Trash Modifier, Disable Wet Roads Effect and Mercedes-Benz 300 SL. It also updates the ENB version and tweaks settings, and now includes Skylighting, SSAO and SSIL effects.
Furthermore, Razed has implemented various changes and improvements to the ExtraSunny, Clear, Foggy, Overcast and Thunder weather timecycles, added a new Cloudy weather timecycle inspired by Red Dead Redemption 2 with improved cloud lighting, improves puddles during Rainy weather and more.
Unfortunately the modder did not release any new trailer so we’ve included below the first one that was released a year ago.
Those interested can download the mod from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Grand Theft Auto 5 NaturalVision Remastered Update October 24 Release Notes
• New Add-On: Weapon Overhaul Pack
• New Add-On: Brighter Vehicle Tail Lights
• New Add-On: Trash Modifier
• New Add-On: Disable Wet Roads Effect
• New Add-On: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL
• ENB Config: Updated the ENB version and tweaked settings. Now includes Skylighting, SSAO and SSIL effects
• ReShade Preset: Updated certain shaders and tweaked settings
In total, all of the add-on’s were updated. Please view the readme for more information on each add-on.
• Updated the timecyclemods.ini config within the “Main Files” folder
• Moved weapon tweaks and vehicle texture modifications from the main mod to optional add-on packages
• Made various changes and improvements to the ExtraSunny, Clear, Foggy, Overcast and Thunder weather timecycles
• New Cloudy weather timecycle inspired by Red Dead Redemption 2 with improved cloud lighting
• New Neutral weather timecycle based on a foggier version of ExtraSunny weather
• Modified certain cloud textures and updated the v_clouds.rpf file
• Clouds will now spawn quickly when changing weathers via trainer
• Improved puddles during Rainy weather
• Improved lighting strike / cloud burst properties for Thunder weather
• Added a new starfield texture exported from Final Fantasy XV
• Fixed the “Hide Weapon Reticle and Damage Overlay” add-on
• Fixed a texture bug effecting a small number of vehicles
• Fixed a carcols related bug effecting emergency vehicle lights
• Fixed a bug causing street lamps to flicker during night time
• Reduced the excessive glow on taxi roof signs
• Removed support for the “Darker Nights” add-on
• Removed “NVR Lite” and “NVR FPS Boost” versions as they are no longer needed
• Improved compatibility with FiveM and added more optional packages
++ Various other tweaks