Modder ‘wavebend’ has released a new version of his cool first-person mod for Mass Effect: Andromeda. This mod lets you experience the latest Mass Effect game via a completely different camera perspective, supporting both exploration and combat scenarios.
Version 1.1f features a reworked sniper scoping camera for first person as the previous one had incorrect height while crouched and very badly positioned overall. Moreover, it removes head bobbing action while zooming/aiming down sights in all scenarios.
As the title suggests, this new version of the first-person mod also comes with various fixes. For instance, it fixes sprint jump distance while in first person (which was less because of a different jumping animation), fixes the sniper scoping bugging cover status in first person, fixes evades not playing properly in third person (in-air) and fixes camera viewpoint and preventing it from going crazy when the player becomes a victim of sync attack.
It’s also worth noting that the previous version of this mod increased cover detection range while in first person by 2 meters, heavily reworked the first person combat camera to be more zoomed out, and tweaked the FOV slider.
This is undoubtedly one of the coolest mods for Mass Effect Andromeda, and we highly recommend downloading it in case you plan to replay this latest Mass Effect game.
Those interested can download this latest version of the first-person mod for Mass Effect Andromeda here, and you can find below its complete changelog.
Mass Effect Andromeda First-Person Mod Version 1.1f Release Notes
- Sniper scoping camera redone for first person (had incorrect height while crouched and very badly positioned overall)
- Fix for sniper scoping bugging cover status in first person
- Removed head bobbing action while zooming/aiming down sights in all scenarios
- Slightly increased crouched height offset in first person
- Fix for evades not playing properly in third person (in-air)
- Fixed sprint jump distance while in first person, which was less because of a different jumping animation
- Fix to prevent camera from going crazy when victim of sync attack