Kalypso Media announced today a new expansion for Tropico 4 for Xbox 360 and PC. The expansion, dubbed “Tropico 4: Modern Times,” will offer players a huge variety of new challenges as El Presidente must modernise his island nation while battling sinister underground forces that threaten the future of Tropico itself in an extensive new single-player campaign. New buildings, fresh challenges, additional presidential edicts and more will all be part of Tropico 4: Modern Times when it is released in March 2012 priced at £19.99/€29.99 for Windows PC and 1200MSP on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Tropico 4: Modern Times Key Features:
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernised apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.
Tropico 4: Modern Times Teaser PEGI