Volition and THQ have rolled out a new PC update for their third-person action game, Saints Row: The Third. This patch comes with performance improvements, and adds Team Fortress 2 over-sized masks, as well as the Genkibowl VII DLC Pack and the CheapyD Homie. Moreover, this update will let you play LAN games without requiring an internet connection. This patch will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its entire changelog after the jump.
Saints Row: The Third Update Changelog:
– Added in Genkibowl VII DLC Pack
– Added in CheapyD Homie.
– Added in Team Fortress 2 over-sized masks.For all new DLC, you need to have made it past the assault on the armory (“We’re Going to Need Guns”) and have unlocked “Shaundi’s ex-boyfriend’s apartment” crib.
– Performance improvement for the “High” ambient occlusion display option.
– Fixed an issue where some of the quick-time event keys could cover up some subtitles.
– Fixed an issue where the player vehicle could become “grainy” when at high speeds.
– Applied a fix for the “Love/Hate Relationship” achievement which may have not unlocked after performing 50 taunts/compliments of gang members.
– Fixed an issue where Notoriety would fail to drop in a store owned by the host when both players entered the store in co-op.
– Fixed an issue where the host player could lose the ability to call in vehicle deliveries if the player connecting did not have the specific homie.
– Fixed an issue where some cutscenes could not be skipped properly in co-op.
– LAN games are now able to be played without an internet connection.