As promised, Team 6 Studios has released a new update for their arcade racing game, FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. This new patch comes with improved crashes and collisions behaviour, as well as improved physics. Moreover, the update sports better performance and more game mode options. Frankly speaking, this update makes the game playable and enjoyable, so kudos to Team 6 for supporting and fixing it. This update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its complete changelog after the jump.
– Improved physics
– All vehicles unlocked in multiplay
– Improved crashes and collisions behaviour
– Improved performance, less stuttering.
– Steeringwheel bugs fixed!
– Reduced tiresmoke effect on asphalt
– Less ‘chaos and destruction’ startgrids for races
– Class restriction defaults improved!
– ‘Classic’ gamemode option now also available in challenge mode.
– More game mode options available: besides “Classic” and “Chaos&Destruction” there is now also something inbetween, which has become the default setting.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."