As promised, Team 6 Studios has released a new update for their arcade racing game, FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. This new patch comes with improved crashes and collisions behaviour, as well as improved physics. Moreover, the update sports better performance and more game mode options. Frankly speaking, this update makes the game playable and enjoyable, so kudos to Team 6 for supporting and fixing it. This update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its complete changelog after the jump.
– Improved physics
– All vehicles unlocked in multiplay
– Improved crashes and collisions behaviour
– Improved performance, less stuttering.
– Steeringwheel bugs fixed!
– Reduced tiresmoke effect on asphalt
– Less ‘chaos and destruction’ startgrids for races
– Class restriction defaults improved!
– ‘Classic’ gamemode option now also available in challenge mode.
– More game mode options available: besides “Classic” and “Chaos&Destruction” there is now also something inbetween, which has become the default setting.