Microsoft has released Update 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft Flight Simulator. According to the team, this patch resolves some crashes related to the use of the Smart cam. Moreover, it fixes some crashes related to the VFR map that could occur during a flight.
Patch 220.127.116.11 also reduces Auto Pilot pitch oscillation on some planes. Additionally, it disables multiplayer in the Japan Discovery Flight. This latest update also comes with some Quality of Life updates for the marketplace.
As always, Steam and Windows Store will download Update 18.104.22.168 the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Patch 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- The VFR map should no longer crash the title during a flight
- Avionic screens or buttons in the cockpit should no longer be turned off randomly (ghost cockpit)
- Fixed crashes related to the use of the Smart cam
- Updated Navblue navigation data
- Marketplace and Content manager properly display the version history
- Fewer crashes or freezes for the multiple simultaneous downloads in the content manager
- The packages downloaded through the content manager should now be correctly loaded without requiring a reboot of the title
- Slightly modified the airport icons in the world map
- Reduced Auto Pilot pitch oscillation on some planes
- Deactivated Multiplayer in the Japan Discovery Flight
- Quality of life updates for the marketplace
- Reviewed Autogen buildings height
- TIN luminance (Sendai, Takamatsu, Tokushima, Tokyo, Utsunomiya, Yokohama)