Now here is a game that has completely passed under our radar. Medieval Dynasty is an open world medieval game that uses Unreal Engine 4. The game is currently being developed for the PC, and targets a 2020 release on Steam Early Access.
In Medieval Dynasty, players can hunt and cultivate their land, build their home and expand their village. Players can also rule and care for their people and secure their place in history by founding their own dynasty. Furthermore, players can defend wild animals while on the hunt for food, gather resources and craft equipment to build and improve their home and other buildings of the village.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/ night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to plug, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities with impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more
Lastly, you can find below the first screenshots for this title. We’ve also included below two videos, showcasing some gameplay footage from it.