Movie Games has announced that its first-person psychological horror with a bold occult and erotic themes, Lust from Beyond, will release on September 24th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team released a new trailer that you can find below.
Lust from Beyond is set in a unique world inspired by the works of Lovecraft, Giger and Beksinski. As the press release reads, the game takes place in the same universe as Lust for Darkness. However, playing it is not required to understand Lust from Beyond.
Here are the key features of Lust from Beyond.
- Bold erotic themes merged into horror convention
- Gameplay from the point of Victor Holloway, the Seeing One
- World inspired by the works of Lovecraft, Giger and Beksi?ski
- Exploring a graphically advanced environment, full of interactive items and ingenious puzzles
- Running from and fighting otherworldly monsters!
- Rich sound and music design
Movie Games has also released a demo for this upcoming horror game that you can download from here. Do note that you’ll need to login to Steam, otherwise you won’t be able to view the page.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”