Boss Key Productions has announced that the final open beta phase for LawBreakers will begin on July 28th. Starting at 7AM PT, players will have the opportunity to play all of the content from each previous beta to date, including eight roles, six maps, and four modes. The open beta event ends July 31 at 7AM PT.
The final open beta aims to deliver on Boss Key Productions’ tradition of iterating on the game’s balance and design based off community feedback along with giving players an opportunity to check out the near final game. Following is a rundown of what players can expect, and more reasons to jump into the beta this Friday:
- The ability to unlock and equip any of the launch Stash Drop contents during the beta, including all skins, stickers, and profile pics
- A first-look at the Wraith and Assassin’s Kinetic Blades, a special one-week exclusive item that all players can get when logging into the full game during Aug. 8-15
- Check out all the balance changes and fixes made based on community feedback from previous beta periods
- Experience the improvements made to matchmaking
- On PC, test out the game’s Twitch features including account-link, Broadcasting LIVE icon and more
LawBreakers is a multiplayer FPS in which the laws of physics are shattered, creating intense gravity-based combat across the ground and air of futuristic landscapes. Players either fight to uphold the “Law” or go out for blood as a “Breaker,” as they jump into competitive team-based matches that take place across iconic locations including the boiling oceans off the Santa Monica coastline to a gravity-ravaged Grand Canyon.