DrinkBox Studios has announced that Guacamelee! 2 will soon come to the PC. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has released a new trailer dedicated to the game’s Steam version that you can view below.
Guacamelee! 2 will bring luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet – one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse.
The game will feature full 4-player co-op, fancy new wrestling moves, sassy new bosses, twice the enemies, and 300% more chickens. It will also allow players to explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos.
Here are the game’s key features:
- An epic adventure spanning time and space, featuring drop-in 4-player local co-op for you and your best amigos!
- A brand new upgrade system: discover “trainers” around the world, defeat their challenges, and develop your skill sets for movement, combat, and more!
- A vibrant, colorful adventure that takes you from the Mangrove Swamp to Hell itself, featuring twice as many enemy types as the first game and a roster of eccentric new bosses!
- An absolutely fuego electro-Mexican soundtrack, and more gorgeous visuals than ever thanks to a fancy new rendering engine!
- Definintely no secret society of chickens that teaches you ancient chicken abilities previously lost to the ages!