Now this is why we love mods. GTA5-Mods member ‘Script Mods’ has released an amazing mod for GTA V. This mod comes with three configs. One of them introduces an Atlantis mode (basically this mode covers the entire map with water), the other one completely removes water from sea, and the third one creates big tsunamis that hit Los Santos.
Those interested can download the mod from here.
Here is how you can install this mod:
How to install--
- Extract the water.xml from the archive.
- Run OpenIV and open common.rpf
- Open the “data” folder.
- Open the “levels” folder.
- Open the “gta5” folder.
- Right-click on the water.xml file and select “replace”.
- Choose the extracted file.
- For Tsunami do the same, except replace files from the Tsunami folder.
- For Atlantis do the same, except replace files from the Atlantis folder.
Do note that this mod requiresOpenIV [2.6] which can be found here.
As its author wrote:
“In order to use this YOU NEED OpenIV’s ASI plugin. It will ask you to automatically install on first launch of the latest version. Without this you cannot use edited RPF’s.”
Kudos to our reader “Salvio” for informing us, and enjoy some videos below captured from our reader Jonathan Gustafsson!
Those interested can purchase this game from GreenManGaming.