Our reader ‘Jonathan Gustafsson’ has informed us about the release of the highly anticipated mod for GTA IV, iCEnhancer 3.0. According to the changelog, this new version of iCEnhancer uses the latest ENB, comes with new timecycle and new depth of field (that was created from scratch), sports lens dirt texture and moving clouds, features better performance as well as correct godrays and balanced lighting in every weather, and is compatible with versions 220.127.116.11/EFLC.
Those interested can download the mod from here.
And here is the complete changelog:
- Using latest ENB
- New timecycle
- Lens dirt texture
- Moving clouds
- Whole new color processing method
- Rewritten the files for faster performance
- Balanced lighting in every weather
- Correct godrays following the sun
- Multiple new post-effects
- Better and faster bloom
- Better motion blur
- Easier way to configure your settings
- Dynamic effects changeable in-game
- Compatible 18.104.22.168/EFLC, thanks to Dax.