Toka Loka Games has informed us about the release of its new platform adventure game, Goo Saga – HD Edition. And given the fact that this is an indie title from a small team that looks quite interesting, we thought that some of you would be interested in it.
Goo Saga is a platform adventure game with lots of puzzles to solve where the player guides an elastic creature named Goo in a perilous journey to find his creator.
Goo Saga was originally released on iOS and Android devices, however the team claimed that this PC version is not a mere port. The HD Edition of Goo Saga will feature dynamic lighting and post process effects, as well as Steam Achievements.
Here are the game’s key features:
- 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
- 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
- Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
- 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
- Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
- 12 types of robot enemies.
- Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
- 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
- Colourful blobs which are found and collected by the player to complete the Normal mode of each level.
- Enticing storyline delivered through in-game cut scenes.
- 2 different endings.
- Powerful level editor to create your own levels.
- Online server where you can upload your levels or download, play and rate other players’ levels.
- Cloud sync integration to share progress when changing device.
- Full Controller support for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Character Skins for Goo that transform his appearance.
- Achievements and Leaderboards for a more fun and competitive gameplay.
- English, German and French language support.