GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST releases tomorrow and Koi-Nya has revealed the graphics settings for its PC version. PC gamers will be able to adjust the quality of Shadows, Textures and Particle System. In addition, PC gamers can choose their resolution, enable/disable VSync, FXAA, and choose their refresh rate.
Here is a translation of these settings:
- Resolucion = Resolution
- Frecuencia de actualizacion = Refresh Rate
- Pantalla completa = Fullscreen
- Sincronizacion Vertical = Vertical Sync (VSync)
- FXAA = FXAA
- Calidad de sombras = Shadow Quality
- Texturas = Textures
- Sistema de particulas = Particle System
The PC version of GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST will support 60fps, as well as resolutions higher than 1080p.
Enjoy and stay tuned for more!