Epic Games has announced that Galactic Civilizations III is free to own on Epic Games Store for a limited time. From today and until January 28th, PC gamers can visit its EGS page and acquire the free copy.
In Galactic Civilizations III, players will build a civilization that will stand the test of time. Players can choose from dozens of unique races and make a name for themselves across the galaxy through diplomacy, espionage, technological advances, and more.
You can acquire your free copy from here. Below you can also find the game’s key features.
Galactic Civilizations III Key Features
- The ultimate sandbox experience: Each game has a unique map, worlds, and challenges to face — all on a massive scale. Play against 16 to 100 opponents.
- Multiple paths to victory: Win through military conquest, cultural domination, technological ascension, or political alliance.
- Massive technology tree: Research a technology tree with immense breadth and depth. Each playable faction has their own unique specializations.
- Faction & Ship Customization: Create a civilization with its own look, ships, technologies, and even options for how the AI will use them.
- A deep economy: Every world is unique with many different resources that can change the course of your strategy each game.
- Planetary Governors: Utilize individual planetary leaders to govern your worlds, deciding what improvements to build and when, which leaves you to focus on larger strategic goals.
- Artifacts: Powerful items buried on planets across the galaxy will give your civilization instant-access to new abilities.
- Hypergates: Construct powerful gateways that, when linked, allow your fleets to travel even faster across hyperspace.
- Espionage: Spies can steal technologies, circulate rumors to create civil unrest, sabotage enemy worlds, or even go so far as to assassinate enemy citizens.
- Galactic Citizens: Shape the course of your civilization’s destiny with talented individuals called citizens. Choose from over a dozen unique roles – commander, engineer, farmer, celebrity, and more.
- Galaxy-wide Events: Deal with issues on a galactic scale