Turn 10 Studios and Microsoft have released a new update for Forza Motorsport 6: APEX. This new update brings various stability and performance improvements – especially for AMD devices – and adds an option via which players can disable VSync.
This update will be auto-downloaded from Windows 10 store, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Forza Motorsport 6: APEX – Update May 12th Changelog:
- Players can now disable Vsync in Apex (NOTE: This feature requires upgrading to a specific version of Windows 10 [OS Build 10586.318]).
- Stability and performance updates spanning a number of machine configurations, with specific focus on AMD devices
- Gameplay/objective modifications to a handful of events in both the Showcase Tour and Spotlight Series
- Improved integration between Apex and Forza Hub, as well as improved redemption flow for the free Nissan GT-R bonus car
- Additional UI fixes and general improvements, including: Expiration times for Spotlight Series events are now shown in local time; “New” UI designation now only applies to events that are actually new; Total medals available in Spotlight Series now only counts for active events