Ubisoft has detailed the day-1 patch that was released for For Honor. According to the release notes, this patch improves connectivity, matchmaking, animations and collisions, fixes a memory leak, and comes with various stability fixes.
In addition, this patch introduces metagame bug fixes and UI improvements, fixes general bugs, brings audio balancing fixes and improvements, and fixes occurrences of major framerate drop.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam and UPLAY, and you can read its complete changelog below.
For Honor – Day-1 Update Changelog:
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European continent.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes