2K Games has released the first update for WWE 2K20. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.02 and promises to addresses a lot of the game’s issues.
Going into more details, update 1.02 resolves issues related to gameplay, controls, graphics, hair physics, hit detection and aiming. It also addresses issues with referee actions, on-screen button prompts, entrances and attires.
Furthermore, this patch improves overall stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag/latency. It also fixes some crashes and freezing issues that players have reported.
2K Games claims that it will address more issues via future patches for its latest wrestling game.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client, and you can find its complete changelog below.
WWE 2K20 Update 1.02 Release Notes
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag